Friday, January 13, 2012

What to blog about??????

Well as you can see this is my first official blog. I have so many things I want to discuss I don't know where to begin. I thought I would just start out typing and see which direction I am led. I am a mother of 4 beautiful children. They keep me pretty busy. It has been just under 8 years since I lost the love of my life. I do not think I will ever find a replacement but I do pray that I gain the strength to at least start dating again. I may never feel love the way I did with him but just the idea of finding love is exciting enough. Ok so I am a proud Navy veteran. I wouldn't change that for the world. I think I am strong minded but not vain, I am confident but not overly so. I have strength but like most others I also have weaknesses. I am a normal person. I love life. I write poetry, songs and even some stories. I love to create things. I am very artsy and creative. My flow is not always the same as everyone else but it works for me. I have an outstanding circle of friends many of whom have seem war so they know when to take things seriously and when things are really not a big deal. I do not worry about what others have to say about me. And last but not least I have been diagnosed with lupus since April 2007. It is now in remission and for that I am grateful. Ok so this is my hodge podge of a blog. Maybe the next one will be centered on 1 topic. I am liable to discuss anything from fashion to politics to military to beliefs and who knows what all. Feel free to respond, agree, disagree or just engage yourself in whatever way you see fit. I welcome you all. Until next time, take care of you as I attempt to do the same. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment