Sunday, January 15, 2012

Just checking in!

Ok it's me again. I have had a very interesting week. I love to cook so I have been trying a bunch of new recipes. My food usually does not have a name because I make it up as I go. If I like it I cook it agin later if not it is scratched. I have a fantastic fruit salad that I stole form a vineyard in Venice. It was used to clear the palate between wine tastings, I actually added a few things and subtracted a few others and now it is actually a fav of mine and the family. I left home at the age od 14 a nerd and very book smart but not at all knowlegeable in the kitchen. When I started dating I would call my mom and she would walk me through meals as I attempted to cook them. As I matured and traveled with the military I experiened more foods that I wanted. I would try to recreate them and thus became a foodie. I really like watching coking shows I rarely get the opportunity because I am so busy with everything else life has handed me. I am very strong with the meal and salad but I can use a little help with the dessert side. I want to put together a cook book but will not do that until I have a dessert section. The church I attend has a potluck every other month and we have potlucks at well. So that allows me to "test" my foods on people and get their feedback. Why am I saying this, I have no idea but in the near future I will pos a few recipes that you have my permission to try, I only ask that you leave me feedback.Until next time, take care of you as I attempt to do the same. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment