Friday, January 13, 2012

Full Service

Full Service

It's raining today,
I'm like "what the fuck...
I just got my hair done,
I don't want to mess it up.

You walk over to me,
And begin to speak.
You open my door,
As if you know me.

No words from your mouth,
But your expression I read.
You pull out your tool,
Just to let me see.

The curve of the nozzle,
Fits right in the whole,
I hear fluid rushing,
Man go for the gold.

Yet, I still have,
This big grin on my face.
But the look you give,
Shows you are running out of space.

Listen baby,
"Once you get it filled up.
Just pull it out and,
Put it in my trunk."

"Wow",
That's about all I can say.
I am so excited,
And still don't know your name.

You have made my day,
This much is true.
You filled up my tank,
For that, thank you.

Wait a minute....

Reader this next question,
Is addressed to you.
You knew I was talking about gas....
Didn't you?

Author: Racquel (Kel) Gilbert
Posted by: Miljowil

No comments:

Post a Comment